Connersville Veterinary Clinic is seeking a full or part-time Kennel Technician to join our experienced and progressive team.
Daily Duties and Responsibilities:
- Cleaning and Sanitizing patient/ boarder cages and runs
- Feeding, Watering, and Medicating Boarders
- Storing personal belongings and food in properly labeled baskets/ bins
-Handling and interacting with Cats and Dogs
Morning Shift: 8am to 12pm Monday thru Saturday- Sunday schedule may vary
Evening Shift: 3pm to 6pm - Monday thru Friday - Saturday and Sunday schedules may vary
Must be available on weekends and some Holidays. Your schedule may vary at any time.
If you are interested in joining our team please fill out our Employment Application (provided at the bottom of the page!) and return it to our office at 808 E Co. Rd. 250 S, Connersville, IN 47331. If you have any additional questions please dont hesitate to contact our office at 765-825-9620.
Connersville Veterinary Clinic is seeking a full or part-time veterinarian to join our experienced and progressive team.
Duties may include but are not limited to:
• Examine animals and check their health status
• Diagnose illnesses and determine the best treatment
• Dress wounds of injured animals
• Perform dental, ophthalmic and orthopedic surgeries (optional)
• Vaccinate animals to prevent diseases
• Spay and neuter cats and dogs
• Prescribe medication
• Advise pet owners on nutrition, preventive healthcare and general care
• Emergency services if desired
• Digital Radiography/Dental Radiography
• Collection of blood, urine, bodily fluid samples as needed
• Soft tissue surgery
• Preventative medicine
• Progressive medicine
• Client education
The CVC provides 24/7 emergency pet care. It’s a service that’s important to our clients and the community. On call hours are rotated and flexible. Beyond providing veterinary care, the CVC has a strong community presence. Both Dr. Keaffaber and Dr. Scott are active in community improvement projects and outreach. The new DVM will have the opportunity to also be a trusted member of the community through involvement in a wide variety of areas.
• Doctor of Veterinary Medicine degree from an AVMA-accredited veterinary school
• Indiana State license to practice in the profession