The Connersville Veterinary Clinic was established in 1959 by Dr. Wilfred C. Jackson.
At this time it was located at 307 East Fifth Street. In 1970 Dr. Duane L. Keaffaber
purchased the Connersville Veterinary Clinic. In 1981 he relocated the practice to
its current location. In May of 1995 the practice changed from Mixed animal to Small
animal. In September of that same year an expansion was built onto our Clinic to
improve our Boarding Facility. A couple years ago we went through another remodel.
Our new facility has six Examination Rooms, a Comfort Room, a Cat Boarding Room, an
Isolation Center, as well as the existing Kennels. Our Treatment Area was upgraded
at this time as well to allow for more efficient treatment of our patients.